For this challenge I'm delighted to be joined by my lovely, long-term blogging buddy, Lindsey.
Our theme for this fortnight is:
Challenge #11 - Christmas Kids
We'd love to see cards featuring children, or that you would make for a child.
My first card features those gorgeous MFT Bitty Bears from this card.
Instead of little brown bears, this time I decided to go with little polar bears and a very limited colour palette. The sentiment is from the same set.
My next card is one that I made a little while ago.
I've used this sentiment before, but it seems to go so well with this little cutie from Rubbermoon.
My final card looks so much better IRL. The bokeh background was created with stencils after stamping and masking the little girl from Eat Cake Graphics. The sentiment is from an Ink Road set.
I really hope you'll drop over to The Christmas Kickstart to see Lindsey's gorgeous cards, and to play along!






8 comments:
Darling cards Jo.
Of course I love them all... but that kid on number two? MY kind of kid!!! xx
=]
3 cute cards Jo
the first one oooh sweeet little bear
the second one cute little boy and the bokeh little girl
I love your bokeh
great set of christmas cards
hugs
Monika
Thanks for asking me to elf with you! Your trio of cards are so much fun - love the bears and the two kid cards.
Fabulous Jo. Three gorgeous and different cards. love the little bears and the second card is awesome. The final card is just as amazing.
These are all darling, Jo! Love the little polar bears & the last 2 made me laugh! Hoping to come up with something even though it's a bit of a stretch for me--haha!
Absolutely gorgeous cards Jo and such a lovely theme too! X
Awww these are all fab Jo!
Post a Comment