Saturday, 4 May 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #134 - W is for WTF?


Poor Edna, we've all had those days when our mind is totally blown by something crazy!
For this challenge the sisterhood are celebrating those WTF? moments.

So, here's my card; I went with a little off-beat humour after finding this brilliant meme...


and adding my own 'punchline' inside. This is the 'WTF?' moment - well, it is in my head anyway!


The girl image comes from a gorgeous Picket Fence set (I soooo wish a UK supplier would stock these fabulous stamps) and this adorable llama is from Vera Lane.

The sistahs have had a brilliant time with this theme, so please take a look at their inspiration and come play along!


14 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

That is so funny. The look on the llama's face. I can just imagine him saying it! Love Dawn x

Barbara Godden said...

OMG love this, I especially love the Llama on the inside it's perfect!!

HilaryJane said...

Love these, we all know those moments! xx

Donna said...

He he he he this is just awesome sistah!
I love the llama (or alpaca???)
Either way - awesome

Pia S said...

Fabulously fun! Where do you get all the ideas for your humorous cards? I love it!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--how funny, Jo! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...what a fun card!

Darnell said...

Bwahaha! As someone with an imaginary hamster, I love this so much, Jo, outside and inside!! Hugs, Darnell

Jane Willis said...

Oh that llama! Fantastic!

Dawn T said...

awesome Jo. Great card. Love the girl and the sentiment is incredible.

ionabunny said...

Dat very cool. Love pink alpacas. Hugz

Majo said...

Your way of thinking is hilarious, dear Sistah ♥

Sari / Granne said...

Ohh my, seeing your lama made me laugh out laud, your card is hilarious!! I can so relate to that feeling lama seems to have.

Lindsey said...

This is perfection! I already thought the outside was great, but than the inside just took this card over the top!