Sistah Lee has done it again and we have yet another fabulous Edna graphic to launch our new challenge which is about all things Steampunk.
While I really love all things Steampunky, I struggle to create suitable cards. Hopefully this one fits the bill with a VLVS crow in a cute hat and a background of Tim Holtz cogs.
Please head on over to The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog to see the fabulousness created by the sistahs.


11 comments:
Love the subtle cogs background paired with that awesome crow and sentiment!
This card is great, love the subtle background and the strutting crow with his birthday hat. It works really well and yes I agree steampunk is hard but you nailed it I think xx
This is an excellent example of steampunk-lite! ;) I love the crow image with this sentiment - perfection!
Beautifully done Jo. This is a style I find it hard to do. Your card is just delightful
Hahha ! Looks great and is funny too.
I can clearly see the steampunk influence in your card design. Not the easiest of styles for me either. And what a fantastic sentiment!
Love the way you translated this challenge! the subtle background is perfect with this image!
Love this card, the crow, the background, the sentiment - everything!
Cogs, gears and a fab hat wearing crow....very steampunk!!!
Love it!
I love your BG dear Jo
adorable in purple
hugs
Monika
Hahaha unfortunately I can relate to the crows feet! Lovin your background :)
Post a Comment