Wednesday, 29 May 2019

Vodka, darling!

Another day and another card... I'm loving this holiday!

Today I'm playing along with the guys over at Shopping our Stash.


I really like the premise of this challenge as I'm trying to cut back on my stamp buying ( Hi, I'm Jo and I'm a stampaholic...) and love the idea of re-visiting the stash I have.

For this challenge we're encouraged to Get Your Drink On, so I hunted out a cute Newton's Nook set (Cocktail Mixer) and teamed it with a MFT Sassy Pants birthday sentiment.


There are some lovely, inspirational DT cards and the gallery is filling up with drink related cards of all kinds, so why not head over and take a look!

11 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card sistah!
Cheers!!
I also love the SOS challenges as a way to dig into my stash, I find so many forgotten treasures (but it doesn't stop me from buying new stuff LOL)
Thanks for getting your drink on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Jane Willis said...

Is there a bad kind of vodka?
Love, love, LOVE those martini glasses, they make a fab background.

I Card Everyone said...

I seldom drink, Jo, but when I do? a very dirty martini does the trick! LOve your cute and sassy card!
=]

Mrs A. said...

Not my chosen tipple of choice but
I do like your card. Hugs Mrs A.

Kristin said...

Any kind of vodka is the good kind...Love your sassy card! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Dawn T said...

Great card Jo. love the background.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Dotty Jo,
I love the cocktail mixer set and since I just had "two olive martini" kinda week, it is appropriate that this is my first comment of the day! Love the vellum sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Great to have you following me! I am now following you as well! Hugz!

Brenda said...

So fun! I love that you have "shopped your stash" such a wonderful concept, that I really try to support.

Lynne in NI said...

Ha we had the 'bad' kind on holiday in Tenerife when I was young and foolish and a liver that could cope! It was cheaper than Coke, and even then it left a 2 day hangover! I stick to the beer now ;)

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is brilliant on so many levels! yowza! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (beverage!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥

Monika Reeck said...

the coocktail in the glass looks so real Jo
ADORABLE
Love this
hugs
Monika