Sunday, 2 June 2019

The Card Chain Challenge May 2019 Reveal

It's another lovely Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge!

This month we offered players a bright and cheery colour combo and a fun sketch:


and further options of insects, food, friendship or metal charms.


I sent my card to Dawn in NZ and opted for insects as I thought she'd like the butterflies from this Wplus9 set I was lucky enough to win from the lovely Donna a little while ago.

I was lucky enough to receive this stunning card from Joanne, who pulled in the insect theme and the sketch too.


The June sign-up is running for a few more days, so why not come and play along in this ever-so slightly addictive challenge.

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Yes I did LOVE the butterflies Jo. The card is simply beautiful. It is SO ME. Butterflies and Purples... a match made in heaven for me. thanks so much Jo.

Kath said...

A fabulous card and I'm sure Dawn loved it too.
Kath x

HilaryJane said...

I love those white butterflies with the blue and purple, lovely xx

Pia S said...

Lovely background colors to make the white embossed butterflies stand out beautifully.

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh your butterfly background is a stunner!

Monika Reeck said...

Still in the office
small text only :)
adorable Beautiful butterflies you have Jo
Dawn is lucky....
Great color combo too
hugs
Monika