Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 15 June 2019
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Challenge #137 - M is for Menopause
Poor Edna, those hot flushes are cruel! Yes, we are taking a snarky side-swipe at the menopause for the new challenge over at the Sisterhood.
I decided to mix a cute unicorn from Lawn Fawn with a meme for a little post-menopausal fun!
We've got a new queen and a whole load of fun awaiting you at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, so why not drop by and take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
How can anything so pretty and adorable looking be so snarky? What a perfect combination.
I'm already feeling this way, and I still have miles to go before I get to the post part. LOL! I just adore this card!
LOL! Because it's better to laugh than to start sobbing as the hormones ebb and flow. :D Brilliant card, Jo.
Cute and funny!
Ha ha, I actually really love this, although it is so not fun, but i love this card, hugs Pops x
This is too darn funny! Just love that wonderful sentiment.
LOL the whole Mentalpause thing is so not funny ... but your card is hilarious! Off to check out what the other girls did for a laugh :)
Funny sentiment. May have to use that for a friends card. I always get her unicorn stuff.
Awesome. What a great card Jo.
Hehe, brilliant. I always know where to come for a laugh!
Liz x
Oh how this cute card makes me smile Jo! What a great idea to make an adorable unicorn so snarky!
Hugs
Carol x
Oh what a fun card, Jo! Clever idea with the unicorns!
Seriously, where do you get all your ultra fun ideas from? Love it!
Awwwwwwwwwwww.....sooooooo cute and sooooooo snarky!!
My all time favourite combination!
Love these two very different, sparkly cards. Wish I could bokeh like that.
Post a Comment