Saturday, 29 June 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #138 - B is for the Birds and the Bees


A pigeon on your head AND a bun in the oven - Edna, you are a case!

We're all about the birds and the bees at The Sisterhood for this challenge.

My original idea for this challenge was totally different, but then I saw a meme and instantly knew which stamp I'd use to turn it into a card.


The rather fabulous cat is from Technique Junkies and the decorative border uses part of a very old Hero Arts stamp. 

The sisterhood have really gone to town on this challenge and I know you'll love their hilarious takes on the theme, so why not head on over and take a look!

14 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Jo

This so so funny .. .. love it!!

The border is a great finishing touch.

Sorry for being so quiet .. .. all is super busy on the wedding front!

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Helen said...

Awesome card and love your sentiment!!

Jane Willis said...

Uh oh, another cat image I need! Hilarious sentiment too, and beautiful border - and you've managed to make it all about birds and bees with neither a bird nor a bee in sight. Genius!

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely the cat's pajamas Jo!! and that sentiment? just so fun!
=]

Shelly said...

Haha...too funny! Fabulous card!

Billie A said...

So cute and funny.

Anneke said...

Haha, love the text! Original take on the challenge, love it!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is hilarious! You should link this up with the Day of the Month Card Club Challenge: https://dayofthemonthcardclub.blogspot.com/2019/06/4-hug-your-cat-day.html - the likny list is still open for 1 more day

Donna said...

Muahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha
That is awesome!
I had a dog that used to eat bees...never went well for her!

Craftdee said...

Just saw this at the Sister's blog and HAD to jump over and tell you how much I LOVE that meme... and the cat is the PERFECT image for it, tfs and giving me a chance to chuckle, Donna x

Nicole Parmentier said...

whahaha, your card is sooo funny and cool! You did a great job on this snarky challenge as always!

Lindsey said...

Such a great take on our theme! Love the cat stamp and the sweet border.

Kim Heggins said...

Just fabulous...love your wonderful card, that sentiment is too funny!

Lynne in NI said...

Haha love it! We need to teach our Ruby that bees don't taste good, she's been chasing them round the garden. Mind you, if she catches one she'll maybe not do it again!