Saturday, 27 July 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #140 - S is for Sea


It's S is for Sea starting today over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. We may not have been quite as daring in our interpretation of this theme as Edna, but some of the team certainly put the naughty into nautical with their cards for this challenge! Don't you just love our graphic? Sistah Lee is awesome in her role as Graphics Goddess.

My offering for this challenge uses an oldie but goody stamp from VLVS which always makes me smile, plus a snarky sentiment stamp from new discovery Picket Fence.


I think I'll send this to my bestie as we often joke that we know where the bodies are buried!

I'm also linking this to Marina's Library Challenge #38 which is inspired by this book:

This is a book I'm not familiar with, but I have to say that the cover looks rather intriguing.

Please come and join the sisterhood for another fabulously fun challenge!

10 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Love it - and I'm sure I look just like that when I'm walking out into the sea. I'm not looking for bodies, though - usually for unpleasant things I might step on, although i suppose a body could count as an unpleasant thing.

Dawn T said...

Awesome Jo. This is one clever and funny card.

Nicole Parmentier said...

I think your bestie will have a good laugh when she receives your card. It is hilarious!! So nice to have 'inside jokes' with your friends and even better to make cards of it! Love that English humor!!

Donna said...

He he he this is awesome sistah!!!
Love the ladies, the sentiment...just fab!!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great card. Love the sentiment.

Marina said...

Oh this is fun....and so beautifully coloured.

I'm not familiar with the book either - it was chosen by the Visiting Librarian- but I've just come from another crafter's blog where I learned the author was the mother of the Lindbergh baby!

Marina said...

Oh forgot to say ...Thanks for joining The Library.

Lindsey said...

This image and sentiment pair absolutely perfectly together! (Don't you love it when that happens? :D) Love this card.

Barbara Godden said...

Fantastic card, so funny and beautifully designed.

Chris Dring said...

Absolute beachy, snarky perfection!! Love!