It's Reveal time again over at The Card Chain Challenge.
Here's the gorgeouness we had to work with for this month:
Colour Palette
Sketch
Our themes were Figures and faces, sunshine and our perenial favourite of friendship. Our product options were stencils and watercolouring.
I jumped in with both feet on the colour option and got busy with some masking and stenciling.
The card I sent to Lucille in Colarado features a gorgeous Technique Junkies stamp that jumped into my basket a little while ago. Funny how that happens!
My sender for this month was Shylaa in India and I was thrilled receive this little cutie, plus a whole heap of lovely dies cuts and stamped images. Thanks, Shylaa, you are such a sweatheart.
As of 31st July, we've exchanged over 2,809 cards over at The Card Chain Challenge - most of which were made by regular participants. And where do they come from? Read on....
Past participants have hailed from: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland (aka: The Netherlands), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Norway, The Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa. (We only need to get some countries that begin with L, O, Q, R, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z to keep up with our alphabet list! We have 161 countries to go before we have total global participation!!!
As for the USA, past participants come from: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Rather suprisingly, we're still missing: Connecticut, South Dakota, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Wanna help grow our list of participating countries or states? Then please come and join in the fun and become a link in our chain of creativity and friendship!





11 comments:
That is very impressive roll call. And a gorgeous card, No Canadians?
Words to live by! Fabulous card Jo, love the stylish face image and the stencilled background is perfect!
Gorgeous card Jo. Love the multi coloured stenciling I completely missed the boat for July's CCC.
What a fabulous sentiment Jo and I love the striking stencilled background. Love how you framed it with black card which adds a dramatic look.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carol x
I love that stencilled background and the colours. Brilliant sentiment too, I remember having a conversation with a friend recently about the importance of being humble xx
I like how you used different colored inks and how you placed the lady to fit the pattern of the stencil.
Oooh your background is sooo pretty Jo!
Such a beautiful & artistic card with your new stamp, Jo! Adorable card from Shylaa!
Love your card, that sentiment is perfect and love the stenciling. The card from Shylaa is so CUTE.
Fabulous card, love that background! Great quote too!
Jo this is totally amazing.. what a magnificent idea CCC is. Your card sent and received are both beautiful. When I used to use FB I was in a few swap groups it was always lovely to receive *Happy Mail*.. I will keep my eye on the ball and if I come across any of those missing countries I will send card makers your way. Keep up the magnificent work Hugs Tracey xx
P.S I've followed CCC so I can direct people over ;)
Post a Comment