Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 10 August 2019
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #141 - R is for RIP
Peepo, Edna, we can seeeeee youuuuuuu!
Our theme is RIP for the next fortnight. You can interpret this as R.I.P. or rip as in torn, or even 'let one rip' which ushers in the opportunity for a 'toot' gag or two!
Guess which route I went... yep, I'm one classy cardmaker.
My yoga-loving friend is gonna kill me when she opens this one!
I created the wording on my PC and left a gap to insert the stamped image. Isn't she fabulous? Art Impressions images are great and I love her expression. She just begged to be paper pieced so who was I to argue. I created a stencil using cloud dies for the 'clouds'!
The sisters have interpreted this theme in a variety of different ways AND we have a truly wonderful card from Queen Samantha. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry on over and take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
LOL. Too funny love it.
Muahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha this is soooooo awesome!!
Love a good yoga / toot joke :)
Fab job sistah!
Bwahaha! I love this card, Jo! Your paper-piecing is perfick! And now I have a reason for why I don't go to yoga classes! You know, out of concern for the others! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell
And that's why I don't go to yoga! Hilarious yet also extremely pretty, I love your paper piecing.
Just the best, Jo!!! Love your sense of humor... it's just toot much fun!!
=]
Haha, so funny! She looks fab in her paper pieced outfit!
Love this card it's a laugh out loud one.
Thats my new excuse to not do Yoga ever!
OMG - I laughed out loud at this one Jo. Too clever! You are a hoot (not a toot!) Great humour!
Ha ha! Fabulous!
Of course you are a classy cardmaker! This is about as classy as a fart joke card can get! Brilliant.
Post a Comment