Saturday, 24 August 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #142 - V is for Violent


We have an outstanding new graphic from Sistah Lee to announce the start of our new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, where V is for Violent!

I had way too much fun with this one and knew immediately that this sentiment (printed on my PC) would work with this Katzelkraft cat.


I did a little basic pencil crayon colouring, mounted the card on MFT dotty paper and called it job done. Such a fun, quick and simple card to make.

Hope you'll find your violent streak and come play along with us.

12 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gotta love those cats, fabulous card, great design. love the polkadot paper.

Chris Dring said...

Love love love this card! That cat with that awesome sentiment go perfectly together!

Angelnorth said...

Great sentiment, great design - love this Jo!

Jane Willis said...

I really must get that cat stamp, as you know it is just perfect for me!

~amy~ said...

LOL...so FUN.

Wendy Bellino said...

I LOVE the fluorescent green eyes! 😆

Nicole Parmentier said...

Ha ha, Kill Bill was on Dutch television last night so I am totally in the mood for this card! Love it!!!!

Rosmarie said...

Love that cat, it always makes me laught! You made a super cool card with it! ...just perfect with that awesome sentiment!!
Rosi xx

I Card Everyone said...

Jo!! I cannot believe how perfect that sentiment is for THAT look! Brilliant!
=]

Dawn Phillips said...

Just awesome. That sentiment is just brilliant. Love Dawn x

Crafting Queen said...

Love,love, love this!!!

Donna said...

He he he he he
AWESOME
The cat & sentiment are a perfect match!
Fab job sistah!