I have to say that I'm a little surprised at Edna's housekeeping skills as another brilliant graphic ushers in another fun challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
While I really enjoyed putting this card together using one of my favourite Katzelkraft images I don't think he's nearly gross enough for this challenge. If you're looking for seriously grossosity you really do need to check out my sistahs creations - we're talking BIG on the eeewww for this challenge!


13 comments:
He's a bit too adorable to be gross, isn't he? That sly look in his eyes! But you've grossed it up with the sentiment.
Super awesome sistah!
For me, rats are THE grossest...well all rodents really (even squirrels and we have LOTS of those) but rats most of all.
They give me the heebie jeebies!
Hah, this would be a great teens card! Love the expression on his face!
I have to say that he is to cute to be gross.. but anyway he made me smile and isn't that what it is all about! Love your card!
To me, this is the perfect *gross* card - you've captured the theme, but I don't mind looking at it!
what a fun card Jo... a little "Gross" but lots funny.
Perfect!!! Love this little guy!
I don't do rodents, so this is gross to me!
Not gross - really sweet - and he looks great on the blue card and stripy paper combo
hihi cute Image and lovely sentiment
love the DP you have added too
cute fun card Jo
hugs
Monika
Ha he's definitely got a bit of an attitude going on there! Class card, love it x
Aww poor guy I think hes a cutie, love the colours too hugs Pops x
Love the image and card you have created, a rodent with Attitude I think lol
Post a Comment