It's time for another fun theme over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge.
I'm delighted to welcome a new elf for this challenge - it's my lovely long-term blogging buddy Dawn from Dawn's World!
Our theme for this challenge is
Jingle All the Way!
So please break out them bells and come jingle along with us.
My first card features an adorable feline friend in a Santa hat, wearing the biggest kitty bell I've ever seen! I can just imagine my cat wearing this - he'd never get his head off the floor!
I'm linking this card to Janis's Cat Lovers Blog Hop which started yesterday. If you've never played along why not take a look as it's great cardmaking fun.
My next card is also a cute one. The stamp is called Reindeer Bells from Woodware. The sentiment has lost it's packaging so I'm not sure where it's from. I've added Wink of Stella to the snowflakes and the collar.
Rudolph has a gorgeous Random Raffle Prize for this month.
It's a two-fer of sweet Lawn Fawn stamp sets up for grabs!
Hope you can come and play along!









32 comments:
Sweet festive cards!
Beautiful cards!
very pretty cards!
Adorable cards and I love that you've colored the kitty as a Siamese. Beautiful! xxD
Adorable cards!!! Your kitty is too cute!!!
Super cards! Love the cat!
Both cards are so pretty and the images are really elegant. I love Siamese kitties!!
Your Siamese kitty is fabulous. Love the sentiment and the papers you chose. I will try and play along with the Kickstart Christmas challenge this week.
Love your pretty festive Christmas cards. I especially love the cat one....so pretty with all the patterned papers. :)
Two superb card Jo. I'm so happy to be your elf helper this week.
Hahahaha - that cat sentiment made me laugh. Gorgeous colouring on the kitty.
Visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Very, very cute cards! I especially love the kitty with the bell and bow! I'm hoping to make some Christma cards this week so I'll see if I can round up some bells! Thanks for the inspiration!
Jo, I love that you've chosen lots of patterned paper for your cards - we just don't use it enough - and these are fabulous for your jingle bell jingling critters!!
Darling cards!
=]
That's really an adorable kitty!
Hi, Jo.....
Both your cards are adorable, but of course I am partial to the kitty one. LOVE your beautiful Siamese coloring! What a purr-fect image for your theme this fortnight. With that big bell, all the winter birdies will be suitably alerted to this cat's presence. Instead, she'll have to ring her "dinner bell" to tell her slaves when it is time for the cat food dish to be refreshed. lol...
Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Such cute cards, I hopped over from Janis and so glad I did!
Jenny x
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/
I've hopped over from the Cat Lovers Hop and I don't think that kitty ever gets anxious. He's too zen. Lovely cards.
Oh dear how long I never seen your blog
I am busy with my Instagram
I added Fotography that I made there
already 202 Photos and 400 Followers...
Ok now about your card
I adore how you coloring the cat
only a bit
and rest is white
so so baeutiful
and the paper perfecto
the second card I love the smile of the deer sweet sentiment font
and adorable DP
hugs and try to catch up Jo
Miss you much on my Blog
hugs
Monika
Your Siamese cat card is just lovely, Dotty Jo - beautiful colouring and a fun sentiment. Lovely to see you at the Cat Lovers Hop. xx
Such a sweetly elegant cat, Dotty. I love the large plaid paper. Isn't it great to see so many of us in the Cat Lovers Hop?
I absolutely LOVE your kitty card! This is my first year participating in the Cat Lovers Hop - we have eight fur babies (Poopie, Molly, Jack, Walter, Tigger, Milo, Dusty and Mocha Latte) that we love to the moon and back! I'm so happy to see you here also and have the chance to visit your blog!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Adorable cards and love especially your feline one!! :D
"Don't get your tinsel in a tingle" is exactly what I would expect a cat to say -- and have a knowing look while he or she says it! A wonderful Christmas card that would bring smiles in a busy time of year.
Gorgeous creations, I especially love the cat, I am so dreading our tree going up this year with 7 of them to destroy it, but that image kind of looks like Mr Boots who butter wouldn't melt :0) hugs Pops x
Both cards made me smile from ear to ear. The sentiment with the cat is so fun and I love the sweet face on the deer.
Lovely cards, such an elegant kittu x
I love this - she reminds me of one of the cats from my favourite Disney film Lady and the Tramp - such an elegant looking cat.
Both of your cards are lovely! I really like the sentiment and kitty image on your first card.
A pretty kitty, and hilarious sentiment make for the perfect Christmas card!
Love the kitty! Darling card! This cat makes me think of a pair of ceramic cats I had many years ago... so retro!
Stunning! What a wonderful elegant kitty!
Darling kitty with the jingle bell collar, Jo!! Love, love, love it!! Just love the adorable deer too - so fun with all the snowflakes behind!!
Post a Comment