Saturday, 19 October 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #146 - P is for Pink Halloween



It's time for our annual 'P is for Pink Halloween' Challenge over at The Sisterhood. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and so this is a biggy on our challenge calendar.

Image result for october breast cancer awareness month
For my card I used a gorgeous stamp set from The Colorado Craft Company from their Lovely Legs range. I inked the background with Distress Inks and then tried the wet wipes technique removing ink through a spider web stencil. I can't say I'm blown away by my first attempt at this new technique, but it did add some interest to the background.


We have a fabby new queen and the sisters have created some brilliant scary stuff for this extra special challenge, so please drop by and take a look. Finally, here's a little health message from yours truly...

Don't forget to check your boobies!
Image result for cute cartoon boobies

11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

The background is gorgeous, The card is super cute and the sentiment perfect!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card!

Lynne in NI said...

Well I was just thinking how fab your background looked!!! LOVE your legs ... oh and your boobies too hahaha

Pia S said...

I thin the background turned out great with the spiderwebbing detail. And with the witch missing her upper body I think it’s rather spooky as well.

Lindsey said...

It may not be obviously cobwebby, but I do like the added interest and dimension to the background of this fine image! Awesome job, blue-footed boobies and all!

I Card Everyone said...

Jo this is fabBOOlous… and dare I say: I LOVE your boobies!! xx
=]

Jane Willis said...

Stunning card - and I love your boobies too!

Marina said...

I think the effect worked well-= it does add some pattern. This card is great.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cool card and gorgeous background! Love that sentiment too!

Donna said...

I am totally blown away by the background!
It's amazing - what a great idea!
Love love love it!
Fab job sistah!

Monika Reeck said...

Stunning Purple card
i always love purple
and love your rock and stocking Image too
cool Image
and adorable color combo
Wonderful card my friend
hugs
Monika