This time the sistahs have really pulled it outta the bag with this challenge as it's all about TEA! (See what I did there? Tea... tea bag!). While I do enjoy an occasional coffee I am powered by tea on a daily basis so this challenge had my name on it big time!
I love this cute stamp called Cup of Java from Penny Black and couldn't resist pairing this sweet girl with a funny saying (Thanks, Pinterest!). Kinda quirky, 'cos that's how I roll!
Hope you'll come and play along with us!


9 comments:
What a fabulous card Jo, I love that gorgeous PB image and fun sentiment! Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, Tammy
Like your 'kinda quirky' :)
Lovely card!
Love it! great card Jo
Hahahahaha - that is excellent ! I laughed out loud at the sentiment.
I used to drink gallons of tea but since moving to Greece I am a total coffee girl :-) xx
Fabulous!!
I see what you did there, tea...pulling it outta the bag...he he he
I am also fueled by tea...my car (a Kia soul) even confirms it with a sticky that says "Tea fuels my soul"
Best. Sentiment. Ever. :D Perfect with the fabulously coloured image!
This is me today after 12 cuppas already I am waiting on workmen that was supposed to be here Thursday first thing, but it rained! so I am hoping they come today, I do love your colouring of that gorgeous image, hugs Pops x
Heee, I've tea in my veins instead of blood! Great image (don't quite get the sentiment but then Alien is on my list of Never Seen Films!) Very trendy colouring too, that shade of yellow/mustard is everywhere at the minute!!
sweet little lady Image dear Jo
I love this
and the coloring always super B
great card sweety
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment