Just to make sure we're all on the same page for this challenge a quip (according to a well-known online dictionary website) is a short, witty comment which can be pleasant, wise, or sarcastic, but usually carries an element of humor. Wit, wisdom, sarcasm and humor? Sounds like a perfect recipe for snarky card making fun!
Our reigning Queen of Snark is the wonderful Lauren, and I know you will LOVE her little piece of quiptastic wonderfulness when you see it!
My creation is just good, old fashioned silly. I can't resist dressing this little MFT kitty in as many different hats/outfits as possible. Today, le petite chat est Francais...
Q is for Quip is open until 11:55 PM EST on Friday, 29th November and I really hope you can come join in the fun!


16 comments:
oh my gosh! i looooooooooooove that kitty and the sentiment and everything else about this awesome quippy masterpiece! (& ta v much for the shout out i am honored to be QoS this fortnight!) ♥♥♥
LOve your French Cat, your humor, and every other element of this darling card, Jo!!
=]
That little french cat is SO adorable, and I love the sentiment that you used. Did you draw his beret by hand?? I have that MFT set with this cat and never even thought to put outfits on them. Now my mind is racing with ideas.
Such a darling French kitty, Jo - just love the little cap!!
Love your card!! love that le chat. Super card.
Totally awesome card Jo. Your petite chat is just adorable.
This is hilarious, dear Sistah ♥
If we weren't meant to match the font to the occasion the Gods of Computing wouldn't have created so many fonts! This is absolutely adorable, snark given a touch of Parisian chic.
Right!!
Like Pepe Le Pew...and his "le meow"
He totally could have used un beret Francais comme ca!
That kitty is way too cute. Fun card.
I have no idea what Quip means but that little French kitty is adorable!!
Votre chat et parfait!!! In other words, love this, Jo. :D
Hilary, this is hysterical! I just love the whole design and your wonderful sense of humor!! Hugs, Darnell
cute sentiment
and the Kitty ooh way too cuuutee Jo
love love love all your Kitty card
hugs
Monika
PS: miss you
I looooove this that image is so super cute, hugs pops x
Haha love your little French Kittie! Brings back memories of "le sange est dans l'arbre" at school ;)
Post a Comment