Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 22 February 2020
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #154 - E is for Evil
Yes, it's time to get profoundly immoral and wicked with the sistahs.
I wasn't sure which way to go with this theme and nearly made a very early Halloween card; then I found a fun meme and my thoughts turned to kitties!
I just can't resist using this little MFT cat as there is just something about that cute, cute face. The background is a favourite Newton's Nook Stencil called Tumbling Hearts. My husband received this card on Valentine's Day - from our cat.
Seems a pity not to share this over at Show Us Your Pussycats, so here goes!
Over at The Sisterhood, our fabulous queen and my dear sisters, have created some fabulous cards, so please come and take a look and join the evil fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
This is so FUN.
Adorable kitty, great card, and a good meme. but it's a true meme they are all upper management.
LoL :-D FUR-bulous.... of course he is - aren't they all ??? hahahaha
Such a fun card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Really cute card, love the kitty.
Bwahahhaaaaahahahaaa. Darkly cute. Hugz
Superb Jo. Great meme and the kitty looks so innocent!
LOL, love your kitty! That pic of Edna is hilarious too!
Edna looks so like a certain evil someone ... and your adorable puss is SO looking for a hug! I can see why you love that little face, Jo! Great meme and wonderful stencil! I'm sure your hubs loved it!! Hugs, Darnell
“Dogs have owners, cats have staff” and apparently they’re well up the management hierarchy too! Fun card Jo, did it get signed with a paw print for Valentines?!
Darling kitty and I love the heart background, Jo!!
You know that snarky & cute is my fave combo!
Love the sweet wee cat and that ohhhhhhh sooooo true cat sentiment!!
Fab job!
That kitty looks so cute...and so evil at the same time! Love this!
What a fun card, Jo! Love that cute kitty and the background is awesome.
Hope you are having a good weekend!
Hugs
Carol x
Post a Comment