Saturday, 18 April 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #157 - U is for Upcycling



It's good to see that Edna is using her time at home productively and indulging in a little upcycling! 

Yes, we're all about reusing and recycling for this challenge and boy, did we ever have fun with this one. Our new Queen has come up with a very clever (and possibly relatable) take on this challenge, while the sisters have interpreted the theme in quite a variety of ways.


For my card I re-used a postcard sent from a clothing company, then added a die cut image from a magazine which I'd stamped with a fun, snarky sentiment from Picket Fence.

You'll love the inspiration on offer for this challenge, so why not head on over and play along? You have until Friday 1st of May to join the fun!

10 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I'm loving all the different ways the Sisters have used upcycling in their projects. Yours is yet another fabulous example! Awesome card!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Well done, great card,

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, love the background and that image is just too fab. love the sentiment. Great upcycle job.

Lindsey said...

I love this, Jo! Great upcycling, and really, that sentiment could be the Sisters' motto, don't you think?

Dawn T said...

Delightful Jo. Great use of the bits and pieces.

Pia S said...

So, everything on this card, a part from the sentiment is upcycled, that is quite impressive. I understand I must be more careful about what I throw away...

JulieP said...

Perfectly done!!!

Helen said...

What a fun upcycle! LOVE that snarky little lady and quote!! LOL!!! Stay safe!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Donna said...

Seriously, where would we be without our snark and sarcasm???
I dare not to think of it!
Love that image, she reminds me of one of my aunties, but I won't mention which one :)

Angelnorth said...

I’m imagining those daisies as a retro fabric design - would your snarky lady pick out a dress like that, I wonder? Love the sentiment, great upcycling Jo!