Thursday, 2 July 2020

Card Chain Challenge - June 2020 Reveal

Hi there, I hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe.


It's the 2nd day of the month and, as always, there's a beautiful Reveal on offer over at CCC.

We had these gorgeous colours...


a sweet sketch...


and theme options of The Beach, CAS and friendship plus product options of Book Paper and Tape to play with!

Here's my card, which went winging its way across the world to Chris in IL, USA.


I've wanted to make a card like this for ages and enjoyed the challenge of putting it together.

My sender for this month was Mia in Greece. Just look at the tiny butterflies - so cute.


It's been a very special month over at CCC as we've been celebrating an amazing total of 3,000 sent and received!
We've had heaps of fun, and Gail and I have been blown away by the participation and love from all the players!

The CCC was started by the wonderful Deborah Nolan back in September 2009 and I love that some of her first players are still part of the chain all these years later! I first joined the chain in February 2010, and here's the first card I sent to my recipient, former player Cassi in Vienna, USA. Well done to eagle-eyed Kath who worked out that I was the sender very, very quickly when I posted it on the Game #1 post!


Why not head on over and take a look, we have a new challenge coming soon and all the fun of the Blog Hop to look at too.

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun month of celebration, Jo! Thanks for all you do for the CCC!! Just love the beach card you sent to Chris - those bitty flip flops are darling!! And what a sweet little girl on your first CCC card to Cassi - you beat me into the CCC as my first wasn't until March 2010.

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Jo. The CCC has been going for awhile for sure. Happy you are helping out.

ionabunny said...

Love those ripped layers for the sea. Awesome card. Thanks for all you do for CCC. It would all crash and burn without you. HUGZ

HilaryJane said...

This beach scene is just perfect. I love the torn paper edge to create the edge of the sea, that is such a good idea. How amazing that you took part in the very first card swap xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh yes, a wonderful beach scene for your CCC card Jo...the torn card makes a fabulous seashore perfect for those great 'thongs' we call them here in Australia. Thanks heaps so much all your CCC work to keep it going, hugs Robyn

Marina said...

Interesting post and I love how you used ripped paper on your creation.