Wednesday, 29 July 2020

Staying cool in the pool.

Hi everyone, I hope you are all keeping well. I had a little time on my hands so decided to play along with the current CASology Challenge:


The DT crew have come up with some of the most imaginative 'takes' on this theme, but I went a little more obvious with my interpretation.


I'm very fond of this Art Impressions stamp called Mrs Ed - Float On and always enjoy colouring her flowery bathing costume. I tried using the new Perfect Pool MFT stencil, but it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped - more practise needed!

Have a happy day!

11 comments:

Chris Dring said...

This is adorable! (and I'm wishing I was floating in a pool right now too!)

Joyce said...

Now that looks like a wonderful way to spend the day. What a fun card, and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

I Card Everyone said...

I swear the paparazzi get sneakier all the time!! Mrs. Ed, indeed! Just love her, Jo!
=]

LeAnne said...

It's STILL cute, even if your stencil didn't work the way you wanted....I think that water looks amazing!! Mrs Ed looks perfectly content floating under her umbrella!

ionabunny said...

Wonderful. I wish. Love the design and Mrs Ed. Hugz

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love Mrs. Ed in her pool, Jo! I think you pool water looks amazing and your clouds too!!

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo. Lovely take on the cue word

Jacquie Southas said...

If I had this image in my stash, I would have used it! You created a great scene. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

Jen W. said...

Art Impressions has so many great images and this one is perfect for the cue word. Gorgeous colouring too and I think the water stenciling looks just fine! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh she looks so chillaxed and your water looks pretty good to me! Wish I was there, we've hardly had an ounce of sunshine for over a month now!!

Pia S said...

She seems to be enjoying life. Understandably. Great summer colors and I think the water turned out nice.