Saturday, 25 July 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #165 - D is for Dogs


The sisterhood have another fabulously fun challenge on offer for the next fortnight: D is for Dogs!


I just had to buy this adorable BB set from My Favorite Things (I may also have bagged the cat set too!) as I knew I'd have heaps of fun with the cute images.

Wanna see what Queen Beverly and the sistahs have on offer? Of course you do!

15 comments:

Helen said...

LOL!!! Hilarious Jo! Can you imagine.. that poor cat! LOVE your card!!! Have a super weekend! ((HUGS)) Helen

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable doggy, Jo, and such a fun sentiment!! Just love the bone background too!!

JulieP said...

My cat would be traumatized. LOL! This is adorable. Love the background.

Barbara Godden said...

This is an adorable puppy, the design is great, and the sentiment so hilarious (bet the cat doesn't think so)

HilaryJane said...

Love that sentiment and background xx

Crafting Queen said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this card!

Claire said...

Oh blimey, that's funny and being a cat owner I can imagine the scene. Brilliant card x

Lindsey said...

Your sentiment is hilarious! And horribly wrong, of course. :D You not only have a dog set, but a bone stencil, too! Amazing. ;)

Darnell said...

And when YOU have heaps of fun, WE have heaps of fun, Jo! This is a hoot!! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

Angelnorth said...

Ha! Cute image and fabulous sentiment - one to divide the cat people from the dog people, eh?! Love the background of bones too!

Marina said...

Cut. The dog is beautifully coloured and I love the bone background.

Donna said...

Now THAT sounds like a fun partay!!!
Love the background and your super cute pooch :D

ionabunny said...

Squuueeeeeee!!!! He's so cute. Hugz

Pia S said...

Cut pup, fun dog bone background and a hilarious sentiment!

Lynne in NI said...

LOL LOVE it, that sentiment is hilarious! You should go into business with some of these big stamp makers, just don't forget your poor crafty friends when you're rich and famous ;)