Monday, 3 August 2020

Card Chain Challenge Reveal July 2020

It's Card Chain Challenge Reveal time again and what a gorgeous Reveal it is too!

We had yummy colours, a great sketch and fun themes to play with:



Themes: Under the Sea, Cogs or friendship
Product Themes: Twine or Stencils

I grabbed the colours


and (in my head) decided that this MFT stamp looked like waves!

I sent my card to Dee in Kenya, and received this little gem from Arlene in California. 


To see the whole Reveal in all it's glory you can head here. To play along in our August Challenge you can head here.

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you used the colors, Jo - so beautiful! I thought the background looked like waves and shells - so gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun CCC!!

Pia S said...

You used the colors so well and I like the movement of the stamped pattern, like waves and seashells.

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful colours and yes, I think it looks like waves too, I love it with that hidden sentiment, why would you detract from that amazing stamp? xx

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card and looks wavy to me. Fab use of the colours. Hugz

Dawn T said...

such a great card. Love the colours and the hidden sentiment.

papierelle said...

Your card is amazing and I like the design.