I just wanted to drop by with a card I made for Christmas Kickstart #36 but didn't have time to photograph before the challenge went live.
The frame is from Simon Says Stamp and the little bird and the branch are from a fabulous French company called Simply Graphic. The pale blue paper is the last of a much treasured sheet - feel my pain, people!
The current challenge has another week to run and our lovely elf, Marcia, has created a beautiful card as inspiration, so why not come on over and play along?


8 comments:
Just love your sweet birdie with the silver branch, Jo - so pretty!!
such an elegant card Jo.
This is stunning!! I love this beautiful CAS design and your color choice!!!
This is a beautiful card! I need to be less obsessed with getting ahead in DT stuff and play in some challenges - like this one! :)
This is simply stunning, I love this creation, hugs Pops x
Crisp, cool, Christmassy - beautiful!
Awww so sweet, great touch to make the branch silver.
Big hugs on the loss of your cardstock ;)
Love this one Jo. Simple and stylish, the silver branch is the perfect finishing touch xx
Post a Comment