Saturday, 8 August 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters Challenge #166 - V is for Vulgar


Oh, Edna, what are you like? Honestly, you just can't take this gal anywhere.

Yes, it's V is for Vulgar over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the next fortnight. My effort is a little tame, but I had fun colouring these cuties from Art Impressions.


My teamies have created some fabulous makes, so head on over and join the vulgarity!

13 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE your card Jo! And we could be close friends... LOL!!!! Have a great weekend! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

love that image, super card,

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling friend duo sharing a story, Jo - can just hear it!!

Pia S said...

A fun image and fun sentiment, overall a cheerful design, beautiful!

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Jo, I really did smile when I saw this today, so true!! Great take on V is for.. now if i'd just waited a few days I could have shared my vitruvian man hee hee.. Hope your keeping well Jo, it's been an age since I visited.
Sunday Hugs, take care Tracey xx

JulieP said...

You can never go wrong with any of the AI gals. Love that sentiment!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I like it. Very cute, sentiment is great.

Inkyfingers said...

Girls just wanna have fun and these two are certainly doing that! Love how you coloured them, Jo and I love how you picked up the colours in the background paper. I'm longing to be able to do this with friends again so your card really fills a spot.
Stay safe.
Hugs
Carol x

Marina said...

Your sentiment is so true in my experience! - Love the pink and lime.

Lindsey said...

This is the best sentiment! And perfect with your two (non-distancing, eek!) friends. Love it!

Donna said...

He he he he sooooooo very true!
Love the image and you've coloured them perfectly!

Lynne in NI said...

Lol so true! Whoever designs the Edna pics is hilarious!