Saturday, 22 August 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #167 - O is for Ocean


Things are looking bad for our dear Edna in the brand new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - how will our heroine escape from this situation?  

No sharks on my card, just a lil' old lady chilling and soaking up the sun on a dreamy caribbean holiday. 

Not that I'm jealous of Mrs Ed from Art Impressions or anything! No, no, really I'm not...

Sadly, it doesn't look as if this stamp is available now, so I'm glad I grabbed her when I could as she is so much fun to colour. I decided to go for a slimline card and printed the wording on my PC before adding Mrs Ed. 

As always, the sistahs have gone to town with this fun theme so please come and join the snarky fun!



11 comments:

Helen said...

So very true Jo! LOVE the slim line and that image... perfect! Have a super weekend! ((HUGS)) Helen

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab slimline card, Jo - just love your Mrs. Ed floating along! I'd say watch that hand in the water, though - just in case...Fun sentiment too!!

Lindsey said...

Mrs. Ed has the right idea! Such a fun card, Jo.

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Jo. Such a fun stamp and love the sentiment you created.

Donna said...

I am so not jealous either...really...no ocean time this summer...no biggie...being at home for 5 months straight...lovin it...
NOTTTTTT

I think maybe we need a sisterhood retreat when all this is said and done :)
How awesome would that be...

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a great fun card though I don't think I'll be joining her for some time. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

papierelle said...

Your card is so funny!!!

JulieP said...

Boy does she ever have the right idea! Beautiful coloring!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo, and great sentiment as always.

Pop's Cards said...

I would love to be her right now just bobbing along :0) hugs Pops x

Lynne in NI said...

Ahhh wish I was there! Brilliant sentiment too!