Tuesday, 29 September 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #39 - Festive Sweet Treat


Welcome to another Christmas Kickstart Challenge and just look who is on board as our elf: It's Chrissie Stokes, AKA The Queen of CAS!

Our theme is:


Challenge #39 - Festive Sweet Treats


We'd like to see something sweet and yummy on your card, please! Candy canes, sweets, cookies, Christmas cocktails and any form of sweet confectionery that gives us that festive sugar-rush - all are welcome!


My card is all about one of my most favourite Winter treats: hot chocolate! 



I also made a cute tag:

The stamped images are both from Purple Onion Designs. They are real oldies and don't appear to be on sale on the site and more. I've had them for ages and always enjoy inking them up every now and then. 

Rudolph is over at Christmas Kickstart again with a lovely Random Raffle prize:


 

He's gone for something a little different this time, and I'm sure the lucky winner will love these gorgeous pearls and Lucy's gorgeous sprinkles and sequins. 

If you'd like to see Chrissie's gorgeous creation AND play along, then please head on over here to join the fun!

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks like a fun challenge, Jo & Chrissie - can't wait to play along!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card and tag, Jo - just love the stack of cups on the card and cookies on the tag!!

Lindsey said...

Love both the card and the tag! (The pandemic does help with the good behaviour, I think!)

debby4000 said...

Love you card and tag.
Luv
Debby

Dawn T said...

Great card and tag Jo. Great challenge.

Greta said...

Oh wow--love your sweet cups, Jo! Adorable tag, too! Fun theme--hope to play along!

CinnamonSally said...

Another great challenge, and great inspiration Jo and Chrissie. Hope to play along again!

Robyn Oliver said...

I sure do enjoy a hot chocolate with marshmallows floating on top.... Love the card Jo I can see why it's an old favourite... hugs and stay safe Robyn