Don't you just love our spooky Edna? Another fabooooless graphic heralds a new challenge from The Sisterhood.
It's October, and on our calendars that's always a month circled in pink by the sistahs as we put out our annual reminder about Breast Cancer Awareness.
Remember, girls, YOU are very precious and special and should look after yourselves with as much care as you look after the people you love.
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Don't you just love this little crew of trolls? Clearly Besotted outdid themselves with this stamp set! (Psssst, it's currently on sale here in the UK.)
I'm also linking this to The Lost Coast where they are celebrating a whole 31 Days of Halloween. The inspiration over there is amazing and well worth a look!
Back at The Sisterhood all our cards are 'in the pink' for our challenge and we'd like yours to be too, so please head on over and join the fun as you'll love what the spooky sistahs have created.




12 comments:
Awesome trolls and I love the pink background. Edna looks very fetching too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
LOVE those trolls Jo!!! They are just so darn adorable!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen
The trolls are so cute. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast challenge.
Adorable trio of trolls, Jo, and I love the pink background too!!
What a great image such a fun card too hugs Pops x
How cute...those little trolls are darling! thanks of joining in on the fun at lost coast designs!!
It's a Shrek selfie! So cute!
Such a cute card! I love the troll stamp and you have colored it so well. Cute pink background just makes it pop. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
I definitely love your troll trio! And don't they look fab-boo-lous with their pink background!
Love your card, so cute.
these are so adorable, awesome job.
Ha you knew the word 'sale' would tempt me, purchase duly made ;) Love your little trolls!
Post a Comment