There's double the fun on offer over at Christmas Kickstart as we join forces with Let's Squash It! That's right, because there's only one thing better than ONE Embossing Folder challenge: TWO embossing folder challenges!
Our theme Challenge #42 is:
Use an Christmas Embossing Folder and a Stamp
And here's what I made:
Here's my second make for the challenge:
This was such a quick and simple card to make. I stamped the sentiment and then embossed. The robins were added after the embossing from Papermania/Docrafts set Noel - which seems to be unavailable except on eBay. The folder is an oldie from CuttleBug called Christmas Snowflakes.
This challenge will run at Christmas Kickstart until Monday 23rd November, but will continue until the end of the month over at Let's Squash It! There will be winners and prizes on both blogs, so please link up on each to double your chances of winning! The rules are slightly different on each blog, so please don't forget to check them before you sign up.
Hope you'll come and join the fun!





8 comments:
Awesome makes Jo. Love the green and gold and those embossed reindeer are fabulous. The addition of the robins to your Technique Time card is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for having me as your elf and your partner at Let's Squash It!! Hugz
Just love both cards, Jo! That green card looks amazing with the reindeer embossing and I love the sweet birdies atop the snowflake embossing!! Two fun challenges connected - yay!!
Two lovely cards, really like those embossing folders you used.
Fabulous. right up my alley. Love your samples.
The green card with vintage gold looks fantastic, and I really like the Nordic print background. I also like the cleaner look of your second card, great example for a quick design,
You have really embraced embossing folders! Resulting in two awesome Christmas cards, nicely done!
That reindeer parade folder is just lovely and you’ve made a really classy-looking card with it. Love the little pops of red on the snowy white of the second one!
That is a very special embossing folder, I am not surprised that you love it. Love the green and gold to it. At first glance, it has the look of Egyption hieroglyphs, I love it xx
Post a Comment