Well, we've finally reached the last Christmas Kickstart Challenge of 2020! This really has been one of the strangest and most difficult years that many of us will ever have lived through. I don't know about you but during this time I've been so glad to have the love of my family and friends, plus this crazy cardmaking hobby to keep me going!
We've a new elf on board for this challenge. I don't always introduce our elf here on my blog but this time things are a little different as this elf doesn't have her own blog or Instagram account. For Challenge #45 I'm delighted to welcome Alice, or as I like to call her, Mom!
After much persuasion my mom has finally agreed to join the fun and inspire us with her beautiful cards at Christmas Kickstart.
Our theme is:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge #45 - If it's Christmassy, Link it Up!
We'd like to see your final Christmas cards of the year or your first cards of 2021 - the choice is yours!
Here's what my mom made:
As you can see she loves to die cut and has combined dies from Creative Expressions The Holly and the Ivy with others from the Sue Wilson Range.
And here's her second card featuring beautiful die cuts from Creative Expressions All is Calm and a sweet edger die (also from Sue Wilson) that I'm having trouble tracking down to include a link!
Here's what I made.
I was very lucky to win a voucher for Jane's shop during Janis W's Cat Lovers Hop (thanks, Janis) and couldn't resist this gorgeous, fun set. A little leftover paper and an embossing folder and the card was finished.
Here's Rudolph with his final Random Raffle prize of 2020. He's chosen a gorgeous die cut Santa from Creative Expressions.
Mom and I both hope you'll come and join this fun challenge.
Keep safe and keep crafting, everyone.







7 comments:
Wow what fun you have a crafting buddy in your mom. Love that she is the Christmas Elf for this challenge, I will be sure to play along!
Oh Jo!! I'll bet you know how very lucky you are to have your Mom to craft with!! Gorgeous cards, ladies!
Love to you both, and Merry Christmas wishes, too!
xo
Gorgeous Jo and your Mum did an awesome job on her cards.
It must so fun to craft with your mom, she makes beautiful cards!! And your is just so cute! Thanks for the inspirations. Have a wonderful holiday season!!
Such great inspiration from you and Alice, Jo - just love all your beautiful cards!! Holiday cheers to both of you!!
Wow, tell your mom she makes beautiful cards!
And your gnome card is soooo cute!
I'm wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
Hope you had a happy and peaceful Christmas Jo. Your mum’s cards are lovely and your wee gnome is super-cute. Happy New Year to you and yours, let’s all hope 2021 is a bit kinder than 2020 has been.
Post a Comment