It's time for a new Challenge over at Let's Squash It! I think this is one you're gonna love!
This month we'd like you to use an embossing folder that leaves some un-embossed space and also add some bling such as sequins, pearls, rhinestones, glitter.
For my card I broke out some tiny jewels and yes, it took ages to find them in a pack of multicolored gems!
I've paired a Picket Fence Beautiful Girl with a Crafts Too Trellis folder. Sadly, I don't think this folder is available now as it's quite an oldie.
We have another lovely guest with us this month, so please head on over to see who it is and also see Gail's fabulous make. We hope you'll come and Squash It! with us.

4 comments:
Gorgeous card Jo. The rhinestone hunt was worth the effort. Beautiful bling and beautiful use of the PF girl. Hugz
Lovely to see the finished project from your die cut white space starter in technique time - beautiful card Jo! Nail art gems tend to come in wheels where the colours are segregated into segments, they’re my go to for tiny bling!
Gorgeous card Jo and I love the bling, makes the perfect background!
gorgeous card Jo. Love it all.
Post a Comment