Saturday, 1 May 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #184 - O is for Outdoors

Edna and the Sisterhood are all about the great OUTDOORS for this challenge. 


The idea for this card came together very quickly and I knew I wanted to use an Emerson Quillan gal as they always have such great expressions. I don't think the stamps are still available, so I'm glad I bought a few when I did. I masked the original sentiment and created a stencilled background. 

The sistahs have created some brilliant cards for this challenge and we've got a fabulous guest too, so please come and take a look!

12 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Great card Jo, I love that stencilled background, and another great sentiment!

Angelnorth said...

Hah, great sentiment! Love the crisp look of this Jo, great image and the stencilled background adds a fab level of detail.

Barbara Godden said...

great stenciling and masking, super cute card and a great sentiment.

Chris Dring said...

This is so me! LOL! Awesome card!

JulieP said...

Love her expression!! Wonderful card. I was a runner for four decades and then ended up with a hip replacement. Shoulda stuck with coffee. ha!

Helen said...

HaHaHa! Also me! LOL! Good one! Love it!!! have a fab week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dawn T said...

LOVE this one Jo. The sentiment is great with the stamp.

Donna said...

OMG that is soooooo accurate!
As my old pot & pan taught us when camping...if being chased by a bear, you don't need to be the fastest, just don't be the slowest!

Lindsey said...

LOL, that sums me up quite nicely! Beautiful colouring and stencilling.

Marlena M. said...

oh my gosh I love this! HA! Thank you for your sweet visit, giving me good news ;)

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha I hear ya sister!!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Ha Ha, your card sentiment is sooo funny Jo, I love it... those lady stamps crack me up, must remember to get my out of cobwebs, great card Robyn