Saturday, 15 May 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #185 - A is for Animals

 


Do we have the best Graphics goddess or what! Another fabulous Edna gets challenge #185 off to a glorious start over at the Sisterhood

I couldn't resist matching a little stencilling, a fun meerkat and a snarky saying for my card.


The Katzelkraft meerkat just begged to be given a googly eye! The sentiment if from Picket Fence Studios. I've started to use smooth watercolour card for my Distress inked background and have to say that I'm loving the effect. What do you guys use? 

Hope you have a safe, crafty day and that you come and join the Sistahs and our fabulous Queen for a fun challenge!

12 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Great stencil job. super image (I really need Katzelkraft critters). Super fun card.

Donna said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
YEP!!!!!
Or minimally increased profanity!
This is awesome sistah!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I have had plenty of days like this!!! SOO fun, Jo!! Love that guy - and his snark!
=]

Dawn T said...

OMG - such a fun card Jo. Love that Meerkat.

Helen said...

LOL! Love this one Jo! And so very true! LOL!! Great card!!

Angelnorth said...

The googly eye is perfect, as is the grounding! Love the sentiment with the sardonic look of the meerkat - fab card Jo! I have a good heavyweight Bristol board (unbranded, comes from an eBay seller) I use for almost everything, including ink blending and stencilling.

Lindsey said...

You must share what smooth watercolour paper you're using! I've been using smooth Bristol (Koh-In-Oor) when I want a really good blending. Love this card, your meerkat is perfection!

JulieP said...

Your background blending is perfection. So pretty. I may need a meerkat stamp!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Ohh your card is hilarious!! Love the meerkat, the text, the background and that googly eye!

Vee Cassidy said...

Great project the background is cool, my watercolour stock seems to have tooth but I like that smooth look Vee xx

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha I need that sentiment ;) I just use big standard white card from The Range, but think I'll have to try your watercolour card

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So cute Jo, love him to bits. Happy creative week, Angela xXx