Saturday, 29 May 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #186 - K is for Krafty


We're all about kraft cardstock this fortnight over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
 

I love using kraft, but I'm sometimes curious how it's seen by non-crafting folk... let's just say I've had a few negative comments along the lines of 'Is that cardboard?'

My card is for a male friend who will be sixty years young later this year. I created the sentiment on my PC and coloured the cute MFT kitties with pens and pencil crayons. The idea is that the one cat is pushing the zero, but I'm not sure it works.

Hope you'll come and take a look at what our fabulous guest and my adorable sistahs have created. We'd love you to play along!


9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

I love it!! perfect card for a guy, love the numbers EF everything worked together well. of course being a cat lover I love the images and they are perfectly coloured. Fab Job!!

Dawn T said...

totally gorgeous Jo. Perfect masculine card. Cute kitties.

Angelnorth said...

I think kraft pairs perfectly with black for a masculine card, ignore the nay sayers! The first cat’s expression is perfect for the sentiment, love this Jo!

Lynne in NI said...

Lol love your kitties, and fab colour theme too. I always love Kraft on other folks cards but rarely enjoy using it myself!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The kitty card is so sweet, love it. Have a lovely creative week too. Hugs, Angela xXx

JulieP said...

It totally works and kraft is the perfect go-to for masculine cards!

ionabunny said...

Bwahhhaahhahahaaa. Is that cardboard??!!!! bwahahahaaaaaha. Isn't it all cardboard?? bwahahahahhahhahaaa. I may be suffering from heatstroke, or just from a serious case of bwahhahaaaaaaaa. Love this. Awesome cardboard card. HuGZ

Donna said...

I love kraft too and what's wrong with cardboard???
As crafters we upcycle everything!!!
LOL
This is awesome sistah!

Lindsey said...

You are so right, Jo - civilians do not always "get" the use of kraft! But used properly, it is awesome, as you have shown here with this sweet card. Of course, sweet with a side of snark. :D