Saturday, 12 June 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #187 - T is for Texture

 


We're getting all touchy-feely as we start a fun, new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers today. We's like to see some texture on your cards for this one. 


I had just tooooo much fun with this theme and broke out a cute WOW stencil to create the centre of my card. I mixed embossing paste with Distress inks in citrus shades and couldn't believe how beautifully fruity the resulting mixture looked. I then added some Diamond Stickles and spread the mixture through the stencil.

What a pity we're suffering invisible sparkle syndrome again. I stamped the sentiment and the fruit slices from Concord & 9th set Hugs in Rose Gold  embossing powder - it looks so pretty.


Such great Summer colours if I say so myself!


The sistahs, and our fabulous guest, Tristan, have had a riot with this theme, so please come take a look and join the fun!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Definitely citrusy and summery! And awesome texture, too. Love this one, Jo!

Chris Dring said...

Ooooh! So pretty and textur-y!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow so pretty, great use of all the texturie items you used. looks awesome.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Jo. Great texture and love the summery colours.

Crafting Queen said...

Perfect summer card, love the colours. Anesha x

R's Rue said...

Cute.

Angelnorth said...

Fun one Jo, love the textural elements and the summery colours look fab!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh love this one Jo, so fresh and happy :)