There's a brand new challenge over at The Sisterhood and we're so excited to be playing C is for Colourful for the next two weeks!
Hands up if you want a dress like Edna's? Tie dye is sooooooooooooo in again right now.
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to have a little win over at Lost Coast Designs. I requested this gorgeous image as my prize.
We have a great guest, and the team have created some fabulous cards for this theme. Hope you'll come and play along!


11 comments:
Love your colourful stencilled background and those ladies are awesome, how come 99% of the time it's the ladies + snark? Great job,fab sentiment perfect card.
Wow what a fun image, I love your card Jo, so bright and fun.
Those can can girls are so fun ... love the stencil too ... thanks so much for having me join you.
Oooh what a fab sassy image you chose Jo! LOVE all your colour!!!
Words can barely express how much I love this card, Jo! It's awesome.
A fantastic card Jo. So colourful.
Colorful and classy - what a fab image - just love it - and the snarky sentiment too.
Gorgeous card Jo. The girls look fab in their colourful hosiery. Hugz
This is awesome! I need to hunt down that sentiment. It's just too fun!
Love it, the colours are so bright and your colouring is amazing!
Love the sentiment :)
Those show girls are great fun aren’t they? (I have that stamp too) Great stencilled background for them, great sentiment too!
Post a Comment