Saturday, 2 October 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #195 - B is for Birthday.


Watch out, Edna, the cat's seen the cake! 

Another fun graphic from super-talented Sistah Lee heralds another opportunity for some snark from the Sisterhood!

We're playing B is for Birthday for the next two weeks and have a fabulous guest AND fun cards from the team which I know snark fans will love!

I'm currently obsessed  with gelli press printing and so created this painty little number to use as a background for my sweet VLVS lady. 


I just love combining beautiful images and snarky sentiments.

Wanna join the snarky fun? Then please head on over, take a look and play along.
 

9 comments:

Helen said...

LOL! Isn't that the truth! LOL! LOVE your card and I can just hear her saying this! Have a fun week! ((HUGS)) Helen

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jo this is beautiful I ain't got a clue what 'gelli press' is all about but whatever it is it looks great, I do love that image, in fact I was awake at 3.00am this morning thinking that an Oriental theme would be good for a challenge, lol. Brilliant card
hugs
lorraine x

ionabunny said...

She so polite in her sarcasm!!!! Love it. Hugz

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous background, I so want time to play with my gelli press. Lovely lady and awesome seniment. somedays I think that might happen,

Pia S said...

This is just great, Jo. The colors made me think of cherry blossom, so beautiful, and also works for this oriental design.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Jo, your stamping and colouring on this is STUNNING!!! And as for the sentiment, my warranty expired years ago hahaha

Lindsey said...

This is absolute perfection! Fab colouring, great background, and the sentiment is so good! (And, for no logical reason, reminds me of the book I recently finished, Klara and the Sun - have you read it?)

JulieP said...

Fabulous in so many ways. Love the background and that sentiment...well, that sentiment. ha!

Donna said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yepper!
I can relate LOL
This is awesome sistah