Thursday, 2 December 2021

Card Chain Challenge - November 2021 Reveal

Hi there, it's time for the November 2021 Card Chain Challenge Reveal! 


We had 26 fabulous participants who exchanged cards across the globe this month, bringing our total number of cards exchanged by Card Chain Challenge participants to a rather impressive 3,487!
 
We had these fab options to play with for this challenge:

Colour Palette Option


or

Sketch Option

or 

Theme Options: Snowflakes/Polar Animals/Friendship

or 

Product / Technique Options: Book Paper/Pop Up


I sent Ellie in Illinois this little number:


And was thrilled receive this fabulous card from Gundi in Germany - bet you wish she'd been YOUR sender this month! Isn't it a beaut?


There's still a few days in which to join our CCC chain for December, where we're playing Tic-Tac-Tic-Tac-Toe. Hope to see you there!


6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

I was so happy to receive this ADORABLE card in the mail! Loving it!

papierelle said...

Your two polar bears are so adorable and you had a great idea to do the sketch. Thank you for your extraordinary praise for my card, I am very touched.

Julia Aston said...

I just love your cute sweatered polar bears Jo! Pretty letter stamped background with the snowflakes circle around the bears. Gundi's card IS beautiful with those lovely floral boots!

Angelnorth said...

Ah, time for even the bears to pull out their Christmas jumpers! Super-cute card, Jo!

HilaryJane said...

Polar bear twins, so cute. Love their jumpers xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a sweet polar bear pair, Jo, and I love the envelope pattern on the frame!!