Saturday, 5 February 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #203 - J is for Judgemental


That expression... All this time Edna has been silently judging us!!

Hi there, the sistahs are playing J is for Judgemental for the next two weeks and will be picky and hyper-critical if you don't come and join in!


I love Art Impressions images and knew immediately which gal I'd pair with these words. This is Housework Set and you get some great sentiments along with the fun images. 

We have a fab queen and some totally brilliant snark from the rest of the gang, so please come take a look and join the fun!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Muahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha
Is that even an option - to fire oneself - I must do so immediately!
This is awesome

Pia S said...

An absolutely wonderful card. I know many who this card fits, and only a few where it doesn’t. For me it’s spot on:)

Chris Dring said...

This is so me. LOL! I just love this!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That's why I hired someone to clean my house. :) Great card

Dawn T said...

what a great card Jo. Love that sentiment - perfectly paired with the image.

Nicole Parmentier said...

ohh this card is all about me! ha ha it is hilarious, love it!!

JulieP said...

I love her way of thinking!!! The background, image and sentiment are just so perfect together!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha my type of girl! Love it Jo :)

Cathy said...

What a fun image and the sentiment is a hoot! Cool card, Cathy x