I'm so happy to have finally found a little time to make something for Diane's Snippets Challenge Playground.
To be honest, this little card went off in a very different direction from what I'd planned after I spotted this snippet of paper from a Tim Holtz Christmas pad. I instantly saw dance floor and this was the result!
Who knew that Santa was a John Travolta fan... She said showing her age.
Thanks to Di for running Snippets Playground. If you've not yet found your way to this fun challenge why not hop on over and take a look?
6 comments:
Ha ha ha! Santa Claus doing a John Travolta - showing my age, I know exactly what you mean!
Lovely festive snippets card. I'll put my BeeGees CD on up in the Treehouse so we can strut our stuff together! LOL! x
What a fun card! That Santa stamp is great. TFS
Ha Ha love it Jo, such a fun dancing Santa!!
Lol well that's me singing Stayin Alive the rest of the evening ;)
Brilliant card Jo - I'm another one singing Stayin' Alive right now! I adore the Santa, one of my own favourite sets as well and how clever to use the wood 'dance floor' paper! Huge thanks too for your wonderful shout out for the Snippets Playground!
Hugs
Di xx
He really is a fun Santa - and your twist is fabulous, great card, Robyn
Post a Comment