We had 30 participants
who exchanged gorgeous cards across the globe this month.
Our total number
of cards exchanged thus far by Card Chain Challenge participants is a stunning 3,590!
All the cards exchanged this month used at least one of the following options:
Colour Palette Option
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Forest / Farm / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Patterned Paper / Ripped Edges
My recipient for this challenge was the lovely Linda in MN, USA. She's one talented lady and is such a sweet blogging buddy too.
I just knew I had to play with the theme of 'Farm' and I couldn't resist creating a little scene with The Whole Herd from MFT for Linda's card. I love the animals on this sweet set. I did a little mirror stamping to create the little herd. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Friends by Lia Griffiths. I don't think this set is available, but you can find some of her other work by clicking the link.
My sender for the month was the lovely Tina in Slovenia. Tina and I seem to partner-up quite often for CCC and it's always such a pleasure to receive her beautiful cards. Just look what she sent this month!
There's just a few more days to sign up for our April Challenge, so why not make this the month that you come and join the fun that is our international Card Chain Challenge!



9 comments:
So funny!!! Love it!!
Your farm animals card is so very cute and beautifully done! And such a pretty floral card you received from Tina!
i do love your herd Jo, such a fun card and Tina's is beautiful xx
great card, very creative and fun! I am glad you liked my card, it is a pleasure to be your partner.
Admiring your amazing cutting job here Jo! Mine would NEVER be that precise! Great idea to mirror stamp one of your cows.
What a fun herd of cows along with their little piggy friend!
Just love your barnyard quartet, Jo!! Always amazes me when someone does the mirror technique successfully - I'm an abject failure at it!! The cows with piggy really make me smile!! Thanks friend!!
Your little critters are just adorable Jo. Awesome card.
So fun! Great idea to use the mirror technique here to get a heard.
Post a Comment