Sunday, 15 May 2022

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #62 - Reminder

Hi there, it's reminder post for Challenge #62 and I'm so pleased as I get the pleasure of sharing yet more cards by our lovely elf, Arlene! 


Along with the die cuts that Arlene sent me, she was also kind enough to include some stamped images. I couldn't resist colouring this gorgeous Santa! Isn't he a beaut?


Slimline and CAS just seem made for one another, and I'm very pleased with how this card has turned out. Once again, the die cuts are from Arlene!


I honestly don't think I'd have tried this format of card without Arlene's encouragement. It's just so lovely for Christmas cards and I can't thank her enough for nudging me in this direction! We both hope you'll also accept a little creative nudge and come and play along!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two wonderful mini-slims, Jo - just love your Santa on card one and the trio of circles on card two!! Thanks for the inspiration for Kickstart!!

Jeanne H said...

Love your card, but am so sorry about your loss of your kitty. Hugs.

Inkyfingers said...

I haven't tried mini slims yet, Jo but your lovely cards are making me consider giving them a go. I love the fun Santa on the first card and the textured background on the second one is gorgeous!
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x

Pia S said...

Nice gifts from Arlene combined with my new favorite card shape. Red and aqua is such a great color combination for Christmas cards and adds a retro feel to your Santa design.