Tuesday, 10 May 2022

Let's Squash It! Challenge #20 - Squash Those Scraps!

 

Welcome, welcome, welcome! It's the 10th of the month and so this can mean only one thing: there's a brand new challenge over at Let's Squash It!

This month we're all about the scraps. Whether it's plain cardstock, coloured card or patterned paper we want to see you squashing those scraps!

Here's what I made for the challenge.


I had quite a few different pieces of DP leftover from previous projects, so I cut myself a cardstock base and then just added the snippets in an appealing pattern. Then I ran this through my embossing machine and here's the result! 

The cute panda is from Creative-Depot and the 'Fabulous' die is from Stamplorations.  

I'm also linking-up at the official home of the Snippet - Snippets Playground Challenge #427


Gail and I have a fabulous guest designer with us for this challenge, and I know you'll love what she's made to inspire us all, so please head on over and take a look!


9 comments:

ionabunny said...

Cute panda. I was inspired by your embossing on patterned paper. Cool effect and a lovely card. Hugz

Dawn T said...

Lovely card Jo. Your panda is cute as... and love the way you put your pieces together.

Sarn said...

Very sweet card made with your snippets.

Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground and dancing round the Maypole with everyone. xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your cute shy Panda, wonderful embossing and super sentiment, all you could wish for in a birthday card.
Faith x

Di said...

You little tinker! What a fun them and yet another card to make, added to my list. I poemise to try my bestest!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Me again - I ran off in a 'reet tizz' thinking about all the challenge cards I suddenly need to make! LOVE pandas - and your card is gorgeous Jo!

Hugs

Di xx

Vee Cassidy said...

I love pandas and this one is so cute. Vee xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet panda clutching his tasty treat, Jo!! Gorgeous with the embossed background with the curve of a different color - love it!! Thanks for the inspiration for Let's Squash It!!

Carol L said...

What a great use of embossed snippets, and I just love how you arranged that sentiment above the panda! Very cute card!