Saturday, 14 May 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #110 - F is for F Words

 


There's another fab challenge just starting over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers where we're playing with the letter 'F'. The choice of your 'F Word' is all yours... I went for Feline, and possibly another starting with F!


The cat image is one of the smaller stamps from this set by Art Impressions and the sentiment comes from The Ink Road

I've modelled the kitty on the late, great Mr. C. I really do miss my special boy.



The sisters, and our queen, have really nailed this theme so please head on over and come and join the fun!

6 comments:

JulieP said...

The sentiment and image are so great together. You captured kitty attitude perfectly.

Barbara Godden said...

So cute, I just realized he/she was on a roomba. Super card.

Dawn T said...

Great card Jo. Love the snarky comment!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun image, Jo - I have a friend whose cat rides the rumba (even goes into the closet and turns it on!). Love the snarky sentiment too!!

Donna said...

Muah ha ha ha this is such an awesome card and sooooooo perfect of feline attitude - love that you modelled it on the late & great Mr. C {{hugs}}

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I knew it was based on Custard as soon as I saw this, bet if you'd had a roomba he would have been perched on it too!