Edna, the fabulous Queen Fran and the sistahs have all gone witchy... I went off in a completely different direction with a MFT kitty and a pithy sentiment from The Ink Road!
Whichever way you go with this theme we'd love you to come play along!
I'm sure we have all called a under the foot trying to trip you cat a little witch. why do they race you to the hall the stairs, the bathroom. Super cute card.
6 comments:
I'm sure we have all called a under the foot trying to trip you cat a little witch. why do they race you to the hall the stairs, the bathroom. Super cute card.
Muah ha ha ha ha ha
That is so cat-like
LOL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this image and sentiment combination. Pretty and snarky!
Just love your take on Wicked... those kitties can be very wicked walking a head of you! Great card.
It's not only cats!!! Rabbits and chickens also try and kill you, although admittedly not indoors!!!! Cool card and fun theme. Hugz
This is so funny!! So true but funny. My cats are like this and so is the dog. I saw your card on the SOSS blog page and had to come by.
Post a Comment