Saturday, 17 September 2022

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge # 218 - K is for Kraft

 


Hi there, happy Saturday to you all!

Kraft cardstock - much beloved by crafters, but not so much by those outside the crafting world, am I right? Personally, I'm a huge fan of kraft as I love the muted, knocked-back look it gives to inks and the way it makes pencil crayons 'pop'. 

The Sisters are celebrating all things kraft for the next two weeks and I know you're going to LOVE what they're created for this challenge. Here's what I made...


I created some paper stencils for the larger shapes and got inky with a variety of different colours. Then I added some stamping from a stamp set that has since gone AWOL! (When it resurfaces I'll add in the details.) Then, I added that brilliant Picket Fence phrase and called it job done.

There's so much potential with this theme it positively hurts, so why not add a little kraft to your project and come play along!

8 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love this abstract beauty. What a cool card and fab sentiment. Hugz

Greta said...

Oh boy are you creative, Jo! Such a great card & love how it looks done on kraft!

Lynne in NI said...

Im not a big fan of Kraft myself, but this is totally gorgeous Jo, very artistic!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a brilliant design Jo! Love the sentiment and that wonderful quirky background. Vicky x

Dawn T said...

what a fantastic card Jo. Love the abstract blogs of colour against the kraft.

JulieP said...

I love these modern style cards and it's never occured to me to use kraft. Brilliant!!!

Donna said...

Fab Fab Fab
I love that you made your own stencils!
And yep....Karma...I am counting on Karma LOL

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Jo love the arty look.