Hi there, I'm over on the Squashy blog today to share a little inspiration for our current challenge! We've gone super-easy this month and would just like to see you use an EF to create a gorgeous Christmas card.
Our guest this month is the lovely Cat from Cat Luvs Paper.
You can see her beautiful guest creation by clicking here.
| Embossing Folder - Darice Trees |
The cards in the Squashy Gallery for this theme look fabulous. I really think embossing seems to especially suit cards made for the festive season. You have until the end of November to play along with this challenge and Cat, Gail and I all hope you'll come and join the festive fun!

4 comments:
Fabulous Jo. Great design
Love your debossed Christmas trees Jo, they make for a fabulous background. such a fun card.
I think colouring the debossed side has made the most wonderful card. LOVE the Noel die.
Faith x
Great idea to deboss and fill the trees, Jo - love the background!!
Post a Comment