A very happy December to you all... Are you ready for the final Christmas Kickstart Challenge of 2022?
It's that time of year again. All the elves have gone home and it's just Rudolph and me pottering around Kickstart HQ and doing those last minute festive jobs.
Challenge #69 - If It's Christmassy, Link It Up!
Just link up any Christmas cards you want to. Yes, it's as simple as that!
Here's what I made for this challenge...
I was on a bit of a roll with festive felines, so I made this card. The image is by Little Claire Designs, which appears to have closed. The sentiment is a fav which appears to have been retired in the MFT store. I think this link takes you to a site where they still have sets available.
Rudolph is in dah house with his final Random Raffle Prize of the year.
So please drop by and join the fun!



8 comments:
Two fun cards Jo. Love them both.
Oh yes I love the little Pom-Pom!!! Both card are so cute and funny!!! Love both cards!!
Both are just wonderful, fun with fabulous colouring.
Faith x
Two adorable critter cards, Jo - just love the scene you created for each card!!
Your art is wonderful and SO inspiring, Jo. I couldn't resist playing along with you at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. I appreciate the challenge, and I look forward to visiting again soon. If you happen to find the time, I'd always LOVE to have you come share your sweet cards with us at (my challenge blog) Word Art Wednesday. It would be fantastic to have you play along any time you're able. Have a blessed week, and thanks again for the fun challenge. Happy crafting!
Karen L
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blg
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - personal blog
I can't find that stamp anywhere. I love it. The one that says If You Had Any More Holiday Spirit you'd be pooping Jingle Bells
Any help to locate would be much appreciated! Love both cards and the coloring is excellent!!
You are certainly in the spirit, Jo, and anyone getting one of your cards will soon be, too! That cat is actually beautiful with your coloring and paste dimension ~ and I love the pom-pom! But your second card had me laughing out loud! How have I been around this long and never seen that sediment before?! Thank you for the laugh and the link; currently oos, but I filled out the notify thingie. SO funny! Happy Christmas! Hugs, Darnell
I love this top cat! Or Top Cat ( I used to love that). Such a gorgeous card. And the second one too, of course.
Post a Comment