Hi everyone, I'm over on the blog at Squash It! today. Hey, we're just one sleep away from the big day, so I'm not sure anyone is cardmaking right now, but if you are here's a little gentle encouragement to join our final challenge of 2022.
For all of December we've been playing Snowflakes and Stars...
For my card, I grabbed a little pinch of inspiration from our lovely GD, Linda's card and created a colour-washed background, which I embossed with Sizzix /Tim Holtz Folder Simple Snowflakes.
I cut three stars of differing sizes and embossed and debossed with pretty EFs from my collection. I then added sentiments from Waffle Flower Labelmaker Holiday Sentiments. This is a great little set and helps you make a heap of sentiment strips very easily.
The Squashiteers will be back in the New Year to announce the winners of this challenge and to say some heartfelt 'thank yous' as we take a pause with this challenge.

5 comments:
What a joy the dry embossing gives to this lovely card Jo.
Happy Christmas
Faith x
Gorgeous embossed snowflakes with the stars atop, Jo!!
Fabulous card Jo! I especially love the embossing on the darker star, the shapes work out perfectly! Hope you’re enjoying the festive season.
I do hope you’re having an enjoyable Christmas time. In Norway the big day is the 24th. Santa arrives after dinner and all presents get unwrapped. Fun effect with both the stars and background being embossed.
Gorgeous embossing and dimension. Love the dotty dark blue star. Hugz
Post a Comment