Saturday, 4 February 2023

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #227 - V is for Vintage


What are those shiny, circular things behind our Edna... Remember them? They seemed so cutting-edge at the time, but now they are just history. Yes, we're playing V is for Vintage this fortnight at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. I knew I wanted to play with a VLVS image and went hunting for some suitable snark on Google. The background is one of my gel prints, which was just so much fun to make.
 


We all had way too much fun playing with this theme and would love it if you'd come play too!

8 comments:

ionabunny said...

That is fab Jo. What a cool sentiment and the ladies are lovely. Hugz

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Jo and great sentiment too. Thank you so much for my fabulous birthday card too, I loved it. ( I love your handmade bit on the back, is it a stamp?)

Donna said...

He he he he he
Love it!
Glad I am not the only one :)
I stopped counting at 30 and started over
This year I am going to be thirty twenty two!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I know a few ladies that are 29 Jo, hahaha, Super card.
Faith x

Dawn T said...

Awesome Jo. The snarky sentiment is perfect for the image. love the gel print background.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab vintage ladies sipping tea, Jo - ha, ha I'm still 29 too!!

JulieP said...

I too have been 29 for quite some time now. It's quite a feat since my eldest turns 40 next week. bwahahahahaha!!! Fabulous card Jo!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha, i have a couple of friends, both born in the same year but one is mysteriously several years younger than the other!!