Saturday, 18 March 2023

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Y is for Yuck

 


The Sisterhood are playing Y is for Yuck for the next two weeks and all our cards are heavy on the ewww factor. What a fabulously sick and twisted bunch we all are - I'm so proud!

Here's my card for the challenge. I just love this Katzelkraft Kitty's expression


We have a brilliant guest queen with us and I know you'll love her card, so please come over and join the fun...

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Hah, one to send to a carefully selected recipient methinks! Love the expression on his face, perfect for the sentiment!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card. Anesha x

Dawn T said...

fabulous Jo. Made me laugh. Great card.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo.

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, and the stamp is perfect for the sentiment. Yes we are an odd bubcg,

Lynne in NI said...

He looks guilty as charged hahaha. LOVE this Jo!

Donna said...

He he he he
I am glad I am not the only one who went the pee route for YUCK

Chris Dring said...

Buahahaha! Snarky (and yucky!) perfection!

JulieP said...

We are quite the twisted sisters, aren't we? ROFL! I love your perfect combination of elements...right down to his expression.